My First on May First

In every girls life; there's a man she'll never forget       and a summer where it all began  every summer has a story My s...

In every girls life; there's a man she'll never forget 
     and a summer where it all began 

every summer has a story

My stories go through a long pauses
like the spaces in between the notes
Is this heading somewhere?
or nowhere
heaven knows?
NOW is What I have.
This moment is priceless, I will adore it!
and I will just let my heart dance with the mystery
I'am here  and  there's no place I'd rather be.


Say it before you run of time.
Say it before its too late.
Say what you're feeling.
Waiting is a mistake.

Waiting for me is such a beautiful thing
that was me before you
this summer it turned-up, I'm not scared to start over again.

In single moment everything was so different, everything just come together
a new chapter of my life just begun.


Season come and go but if it won't last rest assured that there's just me smiling
and as I will always be, thank you for letting me feel that its not a bad thing to fall
in love with me~~

You've found a good man, He makes you want to be a better woman

I can feel it
something magical is about to happen.

If done with love
never stop doing it
leave me wild
leave me free
on First of MAY



                                                                              -betterman-




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images