Loving life and Living It

Today When I woke, suddenly I realized that I'm a year older. Time flies the last time I wrote something was on The First of May and ...



Today When I woke, suddenly I realized that I'm a year older.
Time flies the last time I wrote something was on The First of May and here we are in the end of August but the new journey of my life just started.

There was a time when I wondered if I make it  and I did..For that I will celebrate!


I'm the  perfect example of a person who has so many delays in life, its not always smooth sailing for me, though I knew that there is no such things as an easy ride. (but hey! I'm not complaining) I may not be in the place where I wanted to be, I'm definitely  blessed beyond belief moreover realizing these things didn't happened just overnight, I've been through a lots of heart breaking, ground breaking,nerve breaking (HAHA not that worst) BUT  I've been through in a roller coaster ride of emotion. I cried a lot when every prayer I uttered are not answered yet  until I finally accepted that it was not a delay it was not yet the right time.

Time has its on way of letting us realize what really truly matters as for me its not what I have that count but who I  have matters most, that I may not have the best things in life but I'm surrounded with great people that I can share my excitement for life.





Starting today and always I will celebrate how unbelievable my life so far, for the countless blessings
even the challenges for they have served to make me stronger and strengthened my faith.
That I held my head up high and happy heart for I know now that life is a journey. I don't to rush or to slow down but to stand in awe at the beauty of being alive.

Its another event of my life, its exciting to know what will happen next but whatever it is God's grace will always be there together with the people I love. Now  I' m loving life and living it and I've decide to just live,laugh and LOVE~~ another year! Thank you God



                                             


Till Then~~


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images