I love you, How can't I?

                                                     I was blessed because I was loved by you  How can I not love you, when you have lo...


                                                    I was blessed because I was loved by you 


How can I not love you, when you have love me first 
and with your love, no matter what life throws at me 
it  won't bring me down.


You never give-up on me and fight every battles with flying colors
I think one of the reason why you are born on last day of January so that
When love month comes, I would truly know what love is.

You make me believe in forever and the first time I look at you I knew
for sure it was love  and with your love I couldn't ask for more
instead you make feel so happy even the way you say my name, In
disappointments  still have the reason to smile for you always stood by me.

so tell me how can I not love you?
do I have to tell you?
or you knew it already.


Oh~~ love of my life or should I say the life of my love

You didn't choose me, I didn't choose you.
We are just meant to be
I'm not perfect so as you but how come you love me perfectly.

Today its leap year its an Irish Tradition to propose
I just want to know if will you let me love you for the rest of my life?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images