12 Things I'm thankful for 2015

                                                                             The bad news is time flies, The Good new is that your the Pi...

                                                 

                           The bad news is time flies, The Good new is that your the Pilot.
 Michael Althsuler


 I could not believe that 2015 is almost over just in few hours that I will be saying hello to 2016
Before that let me say first thank you and good bye 2015.Every year it gets better and better it was not perfect but definitely wonderful and I would always and forever grateful.So let's start to count our blessings.

1.First and Foremost TO MY ALMIGHTY GOD how can I say thank you for the blessings that you've showered to me and to my family good health,peace,happiness the gift of togetherness. YOU deserved all the Praised and thanksgiving. THANK YOU THANK YOU so MUCH MY BIG GOD.

2. FAMILY= no ones is left behind and forgotten, MY NANAY AND TATAY my life greatest blessing thank you for giving me a glimpse of heaven here on earth. What else could I ask for? no matter what life throws at me, no matter how disappointed I was everytime I look at you everything will be different. 

3. For My three lovely Sisters thank you for always being there and for always inspiring me to be a better person and to be beautiful inside and out, For the constructive criticism and for the meanest words of discouragement what I mean is ENCOURAGEMENT.

4. For My two brothers thank you for treating me like a Princess though you know that I'm far from being one and for always being there when I badly needed someone not because you want but you have no choice but to always stand-up for me.

5. My little Angles niece's and nephew's thank you for making my world full of laughter and joy and its so magical.. thank you for hugs and kisses..May the good LORD keep you and guide you forever.







6. My Singles for Christ ATE'S, We might not be sisters by blood but in my heart I knew that it will forever be, thank you for always letting me experience the BEST things in life,My traveling buddies and for always guiding me all the way. 
                                         
                                                            
                                         

7. My college board-mates and room mates, time proves that our friendship is something that I could really keep for the rest of mylife, everytime  you laugh with my corny jokes and listening to my endless stories. THE BEST THINGS ARE FREE
  
                                                       
                                                             
8. My college buddies, My nurses we are far from each other but everytime, we see and chat with each other, you always cure my wounded heart and make me feel better. 


9. My High-school friends time spent with you guy's is unforgettable and thank you for not giving up on me especially when we have gathering and I'm out of reach,build my walls, hide from you guy's sometimes HAHAHA but you always find me and me love me nothing more, nothing less.
                                                                
                                                         


10. My girlfriends at work, my sisters in Christ thank you and I'll always keep you. working with you girls and our friendship means having the best of both world. 

11. My team mates- #teamnel thank you for sharing your life with me and working with me and building our dreams together.

                                              

12. My students "In order to learn, you must teach"thank you for making me feel so valued and loved and most specially for teaching me life's greatest lessons. thank you so much and I wish you all the
best in life.








What about you? before the count-down tonight, have you count all your blessings for this year?
HaPpy haPpy New Year and Godbless us all 


See you Next year 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful blessings for the year 2015. May you have more memories with full of love and peace for this year 2016, Nel. Plus, more write ups to publish. God bless :)

    P.S looking forward for the next post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images