Sweet Sound of September

 Wake me Up, When SEPTEMBER Ends♪♫♪                                                                                              ...

 Wake me Up, When SEPTEMBER Ends♪♫♪ 
                                  

                       
                               

                               It' was late in SEPTEMBER, I've seen you before ♪♫♪

                             Oh, it's a long long while, from May to December 
                          but days grow short, when you reach SEPTEMBER♪♫☺


                         

                         When the autumn weather, turns leaves to flame
                         One hasn't got time, for waiting game..


                     

                        Oh, the days dwindle down, to a precious few
                        September, November....


                       

                      And these few precious days, I'll spend with you 
                      These precious days I'll spend with you..
                      These precious days I'll spend with you..
                        




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. September is so far the sweetest month for me.
    For many reason but one thing is sure, something brewing started in this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will live in far far away land when September Ends. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images