Liebster Award

I Feel like a BIG  winner on My BIG  day  . It's gratefulness that makes us happy, if your are grateful you are not fearful. ...

I Feel like a BIG  winner on My BIG  day 
.

It's gratefulness that makes us happy, if your are grateful you are not fearful.
 I'm so grateful for this two women 
thank you Bonet and Charmie  for being fearless to nominate me. ( We are really best friends).

One more thing I want to give my heartfelt thank's to the people behind Liebster Award, more power and your such an inspiration to a lot of people especially those who wants to share their treasures within.

Without after ado  let's get it on!



"Just haPpy Me, Myself and I  "

1. I love to read books and to sing and playing guitar (novice)
2. I'm happy go lucky and out going, I love Traveling.
3. I explode like a thunder but I'm silent killer.
4. I'm  Like a leather jacket soft but strong.
5. I cry like a  baby but laugh like a child.
6. I'm laughing at something that  happened yesterday and I truly believed that simple and small things  will turned to be the BIGGEST.
7. I'm a people person but at the same time I treasure every moment ALONE.  
8. I'm  a good listener but after a few  seconds I will forget everything but help me remember, I'll                                                     give you the details.
9.I'm in to colorful stuff really, because everytime I can see colorful stuff it brighten-up my day and                               I want to  have that kind of impact to others. 
10. My family and Friends will would always makes me complete and would always makes  my heart sing 
11. I have a BIG GOD.. Its a lot of Fun to be NEL 



                              For your Charmie's   Questions My answer goes this way...



1. Why do I blog?

         Why not? hehehe..actually I have my world of my own just happy contented but when I met this two w0men wOOooW they are really brave to share the things that blah blah blah....Then I realized what if?, If I open to the world, this world of my own..the places I visited and blah..blah..blah.. Then happiness shared to others will not  decrease anyway. I want to share memories to let the world know how happy it is to be in this place and I want them to see the world with a happy heart through their happy eyes.



2. Who is your celebrity Crush? Why?

        An dito na si CHITO si CHITO MIRANDA~~~ My one and only♫♪BUT your only just a dream (pangarap lang kita)♫♪ Why Chito? because I don't have any reason not to ♥HAHAHA..Everytime I listen to his songs it soothed  my soul, I felt like his writing exactly what I felt, and voice is WOOooOW..


3. If you Found Genie, What would be your wishes?

      1st, I want to have my perfect eye sight back no more glasses and contact lens only my puffy eyes ☻
      2nd, That the world would be much much much better place to live in with happiest people.☺
      3rd, to have another 7 wishes ♦


4. Beach or Mountain?

        I want to be in beach but fortunately..I'm amphibian I can live  both  Beach or Mountain will do and watch the beautiful sunrise and sunset.


5. What song describe your life right now?

       Top of the world  ♫♪You're love Puts me at the top of the worlf ♫♪


6.What was the last movie that made you cry?

     Letters to Juliet.... The movie was just sOOoooOOOOOoo nice down to the top, the beautiful ambiance the character itself the twist of the story and of course the message of the movie.


7. Favorite Food ?

     Siomai, I can eat siomai 24/7 3 times a day.

8.What do you do in your free time?

     Reading and Chatting I'm multitasking hehe..

9. What makes you angry?

    My Sister and My little big brother  HAHAHA.. 


10. When do you feel  the  happiest?

    Spending Time with my Family and singing and eating  together, talking with friends about the old times.
                   if someone remember me for no reason at all "SIMPLE JOYS"

    Staying in the Blessed Sacrament with my bible and listening to music.


11. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

       I see myself happily married with 2 kids, driving my car, serving the lord, traveling and having my own school, where I can be the school nurse at the same time.


And its your turn now guy's

1. If you could be another person who would it be and why?
2. Place you want to visit with whom and why?
3. Is there something you want to change about your self?
4.What is the craziest thing you could do for someone?
5.What is your favorite song? why?
6. To be an Athlete or musician?
7.Favorite expression?
8. Favorite Author and why?
9. 3 Things you can't leave without?
10.When was the last time you did something for the first time?
11. Whom will you choose the person you love or the person that loves you? why?


Blogs that I nominate for this award
  1. Muted Rhapsodies
  2. Ms. B
  3. Vib's Heyday
  4. Make it Happen
  5. Hello Lysa
  6. Runway Davey
  7. The Life I Live
  8. Disclosure of the Psyche
  9. Keep Sakes
  10. my.sweet.escape
  11. Age of Diary

                                                         Let's do this

                                                   Till Then NELLL 









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your words. ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gee. What's that fact #3? hashtagscared. HAHA.
    Thanks for responding Nel :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images