I have loved and learned

                      Sometimes we are looking too far for the beautiful things in life without knowing    Its two-steps behind us  ...

                 

    Sometimes we are looking too far for the beautiful things in life without knowing
   Its two-steps behind us 



                                                                                               





     Love really works in mysterious ways, it has its own timing, own  season and own  reason but whatever is the reason is, it has always a lesson.


   This is an open letter to the man who I used to know, its spring time again, cherry blossoms are its best, season change but still I'm keeping a picture of you, a picture I think I would always keep and probably would always be this way. I'm waiting in vain I think but the feeling of waiting is really fine,waiting patiently, wait, wait and wait. I thought before waiting is a bad thing but not at all.

    While waiting for the best season to come, I slowly begin to notice blooming flowers around me, like a plant being cultivated and nourished and realized that I should not awaken love before its time. 
because sometimes God will not give what you want to show you what you deserve and what you need.

                                    


     And sometimes happy is the one who learns to wait as he prays and never loss his patience for
God's perfect time is the best time and I'm not waiting in vain for there is a purpose behind every delay.. Its never too late for I have loved and learned and its worth it.

 
     






                       

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images