Wait or Go?

                  Allow yourself to have a temporary feelings look around and seized the moment                                          ...



                  Allow yourself to have a temporary feelings look around and seized the moment
                                           nothing will be the same in a year~~~~
                           

                                         




                   

                         I still remember how we started talking,its almost the end of spring season but for me it was just starting. Music sound so sweet, food taste much better there is color everywhere.
I know it won't last but I tried to make the most of the situation.to allow myself to wake-up inspired
and to sleep with satisfaction for I know what truly matters is now..


                       We build our wall so high and we maintain our comfortable distance but the wall we build is slowly trembling down. Its funny that the sound of silence when we are together the more I can hear myself that it has to be that way. I think we are soulmate, I can understand exactly how perfectly weird you are and every pieces of your being make sense and the world needs exactly the way you are..

                     
                      Then I realized that the wall we build is not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down and it isn't about expecting things to happen but also accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.


                      Truth is everybody is going to hurt you, you gotta find the one worth  suffering for.
                                                                    Bob Ong


              So true, I'm still wishing that there still tomorrow for us but if not its fine, still unbelievable how you affect me and you never know. Having a soulmate is not always about romantic love,
you can find your soul mate in friendship too.


                     And it took letting go, to realized that was holding onto nothing 
                                                            R.H. Sin 
               
      At the end of the day  I'm feeling grateful and thankful, It's not what I'm expecting but oh! its much..much better.


    The person you want the most are the person your best without. people come and go the reason why we need to keep going~~~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I could feel the emotions behind your words. Keep writing. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images