THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

When was the last time, you did something for the first time? I just did… WooOOOOooow the world of blog and the world of my own , as...

When was the last time, you did something for the first time? I just did…

WooOOOOooow the world of blog and the world of my own , as  my friend celebrates her first year journey of writing her experiences , mine was just starting… just so inspired with the people around me how they express themselves in writing, their life experiences, the taste of the food, the places they visited, their simple thoughts, even the music they listen to… after all ohhhhhh life that’s happening..



I’m just simply an avid reader when my friend has always mocked me to start writing, then I remembered what Albert Einstein said .. "Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking"  maybe true…BUT, that was before.."For I will do something  TODAY that my future self will thank me  for" 




What I’ve learned from my friend when it comes to writing is that they always remind me you don’t need to be a professional or even an expert but you just have to be true, to breakaway from (Charmiegi), to be brave (Ms. B) and to explore, dream and discover (Vib Hey day).
I’m not an expert  but I think I’m fully equipped with friends who are supportive and willing to take the ride with me. They are traveling already and I’m just two steps behind them to  venture also  many places,
Experiences many changes and Everything will change for sure but  memories won’t as I LIVE, LAUGH and  LOVE……

☺☻NeLLL♥






 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images